- Change the leadership
- Abandon traditions
- Defenestrate obsolescence
- Introduce radically improved systems and solutions
Stacked alongside legacy obligations from which priorities are determined, change and improvement are a discretionary investment.
The starting position for the Trump government includes:
- Deficiently prepared cabinet
- Misaligned Executive Branch and Congress
- Deficient and controversial popular mandate
- Inexperienced and unknowledgeable President
President Trump declared that he wants term limits in Congress, for instance. That is his shot at seniority. It is also a shot at the dynamics that ensure continuity in the performance of government.
The American political system that is our government is not something that a newbie President should be tinkering with lightly.