Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Blog Reader Challenge

Here at How to Select an American President blog spot (http://howtoselectanamericanpresident.blogspot.com/2017/02/on-trial-president-who-lies.html?spref=fb), readers are asked to submit the names of their political representatives that they would like me to evaluate employing the method suggested in my new book.

Here's how it works:

1. Readers provide a name and their incumbent office
2. I will describe the job model for the position
3. I will present the evaluation criteria
4. I will score the incumbent and provide a brief assessment

The reports are examples of how to use the method. The approach bears the caveat that voters can weight criteria as to their priorities and may apply point values as they see fit. My score is my view, and the rest is up to voters.




https://www.amazon.com/Select-American-President-James-George/dp/1480840882/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=QD5RANX5VD9Y7HW7V6HM

No comments:

Post a Comment