"Get sick and die quickly" is back. The Congressional Budget Office completed its analysis, and the amount of hurt is out of the bag. 24 million people will lose their health insurance to reduce the deficit by $337 billion.
By comparison, Trump's wall will cost $12-15 billion, according to Mitch McConnel. Trump wants to increase the military budget by $54 billion, he said.
"A report in the New York Times notes that the list has yet to be finalized and could still change. It also calculates the total financial impact of defunding such programs as AmeriCorps and the Legal Services Corporation: $2.5 billion, or 0.0625% of a projected $4 trillion budget."
Trump will probably knock a couple of billion from the EPA, too.
The deal is that Donald Trump the Republican-controlled Congress have failed to explain to citizens where it stands on priorities.
America's Priority Outcomes
- Nation secured economically - 100%
- Nation has a sustainable economy - 100%
- Nation secured militarily - 100%
- Homeland secured from terrorists - 100%
- Employment opportunities for all who can work - 100%
- Upward mobility for all who are prepared commensurate with ability - 100%
- All persons provided minimal sustainment as a baseline to start - 100%
- Social security assured for all persons - 100%
- Clean air and water - 100%
- Best education in the world - #1
- Freest nation in the world - #1
- Lowest crime rate in the world - #1 in the least crime per capita
- Healthiest population in the world
"These negative findings give lie to Trump’s repeated promises that the Republican alternative would provide universal coverage and lower prices for Americans. Shortly before taking office, for example, Trump told The Washington Post that “we’re going to have insurance for everybody” that would be “much less expensive and much better.”
Got pay for the wall.