Friday, June 24, 2022

Not In My Lifetime

Never have I voted Republican in an election.

The reasons include:


  1. Their platforms never addressed my needs
  2. Misaligned with my beliefs is their ideology in policies and practices
  3. Their demonstrated favor for the wealthy and corporations at the expense of the ordinary citizens
  4. They disrespect the rule of law and demonstrate a willingness to undermine the U.S. Constitution. 


Yet, they had the nerve to send an email to me soliciting my support!


Donald Trump and the members of Congress who went along with him and the big lie and actions to incite an insurrection must be tried for treason. Those members of government who requested pardons must be expelled from office at once.



Trump emailed this, showing his daghter
instead of Pence.



No comments:

Post a Comment