Saturday, March 9, 2024

Off the Bench

No, I am not moving to England YET. No, I am not stopping writing biographies with mysteries. No, I am not giving up painting. So, what is new?

I am renewing my writing about the American political system, beginning with How to Revamp American Political Parties (c) 2024 by James A. George. This will be a scholarly work.

Many people have yet to read How to Select an American President. Poo on you. Many still need to read Regenerating America with Sustainable Economics. More poo on you. 


If you are not part of the solution, you are the problem.  I am helping the academic community embrace my work. It is easy to read and understand, though you (my friends) have much picking up to do.

Every friend who reads and reviews on Amazon provides significant help. That's all I ask.







No comments:

Post a Comment