A President of the United States does not initiate Tweet-storms during a Senate Investigation of The White House and Trump Campaign members without some reasons. What are the possibilities?
1. Trump attempted witness intimidation by Tweeting before the Clapper and Yates testimony.
2. Trump is trying to make out the evidence as being old news and unworthy of reporting.
3. Trump is attempting to blame them for leaking information.
4. Trump is trying to distract from his being the ultimate target of the investigation.
5. Trump is an undisciplined, sociopathic, mentally disturbed individual.
This analyst believes all of the above and parts of the evidence is the Presidents Tweets that are posted here.