Goaded or inspired by many meetings with Trump's emissaries, Putin's government, and spies responded by hacking and leaking unfavorable information about Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump encouraged this action in speeches.
- Trump emissaries met with Russians.
- Russian hackers and leakers attacked the Clinton campaign with propaganda.
- Trump encouraged the Russians.
- Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, resigned as he is under investigation.
- Manafort continues to support the Trump White House.
- The FBI, Treasury, and CIA have active investigations into Trump, including conflicts of interest.
- Trump's National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn resigned or was fired by Trump after having improper communications with Russians.
All the while, Republican leaders in the House and Senate have dragged their heels in investigating President Trump, and have not requested to see his IRS filings that could shed light about charges of Emolument violation of the US Constitution.
Nothing is getting done in The White House except trying to write a new Executive Order imposing an immigration ban after the court has struck the first one down twice for being illegal.
Trump takes weekend vacations to his Florida retreat where he hides out at the expense of taxpayers. What else might you know?
Probably not having a very good time.