Saturday, November 14, 2020

Shocking and disgraceful

I am ashamed of American women who voted for Trump – 55% 

All I can do is shake my head and walk away from this nation on that stat alone.  


“Among White women, according to NBC News, 43 percent supported Biden and 55 percent supported Trump. About 91 percent of Black women supported the former vice president and 8 percent supported Trump. Roughly 70 percent of Latina women supported Biden and 28 percent supported the outgoing president.” 


My support remains for every citizen of color and everyone representing the nation's diverse population. I may not look like one of them, but my heart and soul are with them.


American white women will never be the same to me as I will always question their integrity unless they prove otherwise.




Image: The New York Times





No comments:

Post a Comment