Friday, February 3, 2023

Book Review

 A friend from corporate life messaged me that he bought my book, Regenerating America with Sustainable Economics (c) 2017, because I posted the link on Facebook. Then, he emailed that after getting to Chapter 3, he realized it was the same book he had read several years ago. He purchased it a second time; thank you for that; pass it on.

He highlighted the chapters he appreciated most and said they remain relevant. Yes, that is why I continue to ask people to read it.

Then, he suggested expanding and building on the book in light of recent worldwide economic developments and the influence of the United Nations. Being a conservative, he has no use for the UN.

I am considering writing another book, making it a series. If most people didn't read the first one, should I continue to promote it, or should I write another one, pointing over my shoulder to the previous work, which was quite good?





No comments:

Post a Comment