Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A tip from Rachel Maddow

I am trying very hard to stick to analyzing political news that is in my lane and based on substance. One must avoid falling into the Tweet-trap or following Trump-leads. I turned off Kellyanne Conway long ago, for instance.

Rachel's approach:
“I stopped covering the Twitter feed, and we started covering only what they do rather than what they say.” 
“I really feel like it was helpful to me, in terms of trying to come up with what to talk about every day, and serving up information for our audience that is substantive and not manipulated by people at the White House,” she added. “It was helpful for us to just stop paying attention to what they were saying.” 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rachel-maddow-stopped-covering-trumps-tweets-and-her-ratings-soared_us_58c6c5b3e4b0ed71826e4248?

The news today is the obvious Republican healthcare lie and legislative incompetence. That is all.


Rachel Maddow


No comments:

Post a Comment