Wednesday, March 15, 2017

'Read my lips'

Insurance for everyone. I will fully divest my business interests. I don't know any Russians. The 'deep state' is after me. I am after Obama, he is not a nice man.

Don't try to read my mind because:

a) I am incredibly smart.

b) You must focus on my distracting you.

c) My mind is truly messed up.

d) I have "attention deficit disorder."

e) Everything except "a."

"President Donald Trump seemed to pivot away Wednesday from his accusations that former President Barack Obama wiretapped his phones at Trump Tower, the same day that congressional leaders said there was "no basis' for the claims.

"'Wiretap' covers a lot of different things,' said Trump in an interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson that will air Wednesday evening. 'I think you’re going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks.'” 
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-pivots-wiretapping-accusation-brushes-tax-leak/story?id=46153851

What about those tax returns that you said that you would release after the election or when the audit is over? What about the fact that the IRS Director stated that there would be no audit unless there were indications about the necessity for that?


Do I look like a liar to you?



No comments:

Post a Comment